24th January 2012
We would like to welcome Survivor Lighting to our product portfolio.
Manufactured in Sydney, Survivor Lighting is ideal for numerous applications including railway and bus stations, roadways, pedestrian and vehicle tunnels, police stations, public amenities, car parks, shopping centres, correctional facilities, aquatic & recreation centres and local authority areas. Below is a list of features and benefits with further info attached,
* Weatherproof. IP66.
* Impact/Vandal resistant. IK10+.
* Anti Tamper. AT10.
* Abrasion & Chemical resistant.
* 2 profile sizes.
* Mounting options - surface, recessed & suspended.
* Fixed standard lengths or custom systems.
* Many accessories i.e. emergency gear, integrated speakers, camera, sensors, cable management etc.
For more information contact the team at Lighting Options Australia on 6142 4977 or visit www.survivorlighting.com